Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thing # 11

I tried all the search tools suggested to find newsfeeds. I thought they were all easy to use. First, I tried to search for blogs with information about the Reading Street series. I couldn't find any new sites even though I used the search tools. The search results included some newsfeeds that didn't even mention the words reading or street. I decided to change my search to teaching and found several newsfeeds. I subscribed to a few of them including blogs about being an effective teacher and tips for classroom management. If I had to pick a search tool that I preferred, I would pick google blog search since it's easy to remember. Another way to subscribe to newsfeeds is to go directly to your favorite sites and look for orange icon that allows you to subscribe. I used this method to add my favorite sites that I use quite frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment