Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Last Thing...

Completing the tasks in Learning 2.0- 23 Things for Teachers proved to be a meaningful learning experience for me. There were only a few tools I've had prior knowledge of before this assignment. As teachers, I think it's important to be current on the new technologies so that we can incorporate it into our classrooms. It's hard sum up my learning experience by only naming a couple tools I've discovered on the way. I could use almost all of these tools in my classroom. Some of my favorites are Animoto, Zoho Writer, Flickr, and IGoogle. My new knowledge of these tools will affect my classroom because I can start using these tools to help in the learning process and to help keep students engaged and motivated to learn. I plan to go back to each thing so I can make a list of all the new tools and websites to have for future reference. It would've been useful for me to have started the list at the beginning of this assignment. I will share my knowledge of these new tools and sites by forwarding the list to other teachers at my school. I am planning to spend ten to fifteen minutes each day learning about the tools I think will benefit my students and to start planning lessons that involve students using these also.

No comments:

Post a Comment