Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thing # 7



When starting my this task, I haven't ever heard of Flickr. I didn't have a clue of what type of picture I was even going to search for. Once I got on the website, I quickly realized the endless possibilities of subjects for my photo selection. I saw options such as "most popular" and "top seven photos for the week." I started browsing through the pictures from these categories and lost track of time being consumed by the beautiful photos. Tommy Forbes is the photographer who took this photo. I found his work stunningly beautiful. This was taken in New Zealand. Since I loved this photo, I wanted to look at his other work. I could view all his previous albums my looking on the tab of this page. Also Flickr makes it easy to share photos. By clicking the share tab you have a choice of either emailing, copying the link, or sending the photo directly to your blog. Searching for a photo is easy. You can type in the keyword or the name of the contributor to find the desired photo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommyforbes/4978478584/in/photostream/

No comments:

Post a Comment