Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thing #2

Creating this blog was very simple. It took me under ten minutes. I love the avatar. When I read the directions on how to add the avatar, I thought it would be complicated. It took me less than two minutes to figure out how to post my avatar to my blog. For my posting name, I decided to use my real name. Brittany Adams is such a common name so I'm not concerned about privacy issues. I went pretty basic and chose a Brit's Blog as the name of my blog because it's general and broad. If I set up a blog for my classroom, I would change the title to something that reflects the purpose of that blog. The avatar I created is a representation of myself. I picked a fun background for my avatar that is colorful. I used my hair and eye color when making the avatar. Also, the wardrobe reflects my personality. I wanted the avatar to reflect me since this is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment