Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thing #1

The easiest habit for me is using technology to my advantage. I use technology daily for communicating and for learning purposes. Youtube is a website that I frequently use for learning. I have learned how to replace the screen on my Ipod and how to change my bathroom facets from utilizing technology.

I find habit three, looking at problems as challenges, the most difficult. Whenever I encounter a problem, I look at it as added stress.  I have learned from problems in the past. If I would approach it as a challenge instead, I would not only learn from the experience but also have a better attitude about the situation being faced.

I hope to learn more ways to implement technology into my classroom from Web 2.0 Tools. Until now I have had no experience related to blogs. Setting up this blog was suprisingly simple. I love the avatars. I haven't heard of avatars before given this assignment. I now realize what little effort it takes for both students and teachers to utilizing blogs for teaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment